The technique used to the eyebrow service is known as microblading, eyebrow embroidery or hair-stroke technique which mimics the look of your natural brows. Microblading is becoming an incredibly popular procedure, due to the detailed and realistic results that it can offer. During your appointment, your brows will be shaped and drawn to your approval. Each brow is custom designed to enhance your features according to your facial proportions and your desired overall shape. The first appointment takes approximately two hours from start to finish, and a one-hour follow-up visit is scheduled 4-6 weeks later. Following few days after the initial procedure, your brows will appear darker and bolder due to natural scabbing and healing for 10 days. This is normal for all permanent cosmetic procedures and is a part of the healing process.
• Do not work out 24 hours before procedure.
• No alcohol or caffeine 24 hours before procedure.
• Avoid sun and tanning two weeks prior to procedure.
• Do not take Ibuprofen, Niacin, Vitamin E, Fish Oil, Gingko Biloba, St. John's Wort,
Evening Primrose Oil 24 hours before procedure.
• No waxing, tweezing, tinting 3 days before your procedure.
• Any waxing should be performed at least 48 hours before the procedure.
• Electrolysis no less than five days before the procedure.
• You will be more sensitive during your menstrual cycle.
• 4 hours after your procedure clean your brows only once with distilled or boiled water
at room temperature with cotton ball, gauze or pad. Squeeze our the excess water from
the gauze, so they are not saturated before wiping off any ointment or lymph fluids.
• No water, swimming, makeup, cleansers, creams or any skincare products on the treated area for 14 days.
• Small scabs will appear on the treated area -DO NOT rub, pick or scratch the treated area, as
you will be removing pigment. Picking can cause scarring. Let any scabbing or dry skin naturally
• Avoid direct sun exposure on tanning for 4 weeks after procedure.
• Avoid heavy sweating for the first 10 days.
• No Botox, facials, chemical peels and microdermabrasion for 4 weeks.
• Avoid sleeping on your face for the first 2 weeks.
Permanent makeup is NOT recommended for any clients who are or have:
• Pregnant or Nursing
• Viral infections and/or diseases
• A Pacemaker of major heart problems
• Had an Organ transplant
• Skin irritations or Psoriasis near the treated area (rashes, sunburn, acne, etc)
• Sick (cold flu, etc.)
• Had Botox in the past 2 weeks.
• Used Accutane in the past year
• $600 includes complimentary touch up*
• *4-6 weeks from appointment
• Touch up after 3 months $150
• Touch up after 1 year $200
POWDERED TECHNIQUE EYEBROWS
If you're someone who prefers a fuller brow but still wants that soft texture, you may want to consider the powdered technique. It mimmics the appearance of conventional brow makeup whether it be a pencil or shadow.
TOUCH UP APPOINTMENT
You will need to return for your touch up treatment no later than 4-6 weeks after treatment. Everyone's skin heals differently and most clients develop patchy areas or the appearance of fading after the first treatment. It is important to understand that this is a two-part process and the touch up appointment is necessary to complete the procedure.