REVOLUTIONIZE YOUR LIFE AND APPEARANCE WITHOUT COSMETIC SURGERY
Permanent Makeup offers woman of all ages the chance to look their best 24 hours a day, every day! Imagine the convenience of lasting lip color, eyeliner or perfectly placed brows that will never wash off, smudge or smear. Permanent make up is the revolutionary beauty treatment that will help define your brows, enhance your eyes and add definition to your lips, enhancing your natural beauty 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Permanent Makeup will enable you to wake up with makeup perfectly applied every morning and keep it there all day.
When the eyebrows are fuller and extended you get a more youthful appearance. Eyebrows frame the face create expression, and can take years off your face.
Permanent Makeup lasts up to five years, often longer. You can sleep, swim, shower, perspire, cry, wash and touch your face and your makeup remains in place. No more smudging. Topical anesthetics are used to numb the area. These are specifically made for micropigmentation procedures and are highly effective and greatly minimize any discomfort. We make every effort to ensure you are comfortable during the full procedure. Disposable needles and materials are used for each client. The procedure is performed under strict sterilization and sanitary guidelines.
OMBRE/ POWDER BROW
The word 'ombre' comes from the French word which means 'shaded'. It uses a lighter color at the inside of the brows, darkening to a bolder color as you move through the arch. The ombre effect gives a shadow look -as if you had applied a brow powder. A delicate shading technique, using individually applied point of color, resulting in a bolder brow. This treatment is best for those who seek a more defined make-up look. It is also most appropriate for clients where individual strokes from Microblading are difficult to see, e.g. darker skin tones.
The entire process takes only 2 hours and there is no down time.
You will be required to come back for a touch up 4-6 weeks after your initial procedure. Touch ups are recommended once a year to prevent natural fading.
This is the ultimate brow treatment. It offers the best of both 'Powdered" and 'hair strokes' effects combined together to achieve a beautifully natural yet defined brow.
Ombre/ Powder/ Combo Brows: $550
Touch Up $50 4-6 weeks after 1st initial procedure.
- Do not work out 24 hours before procedure.
- No alcohol or caffeine 24 hours before procedure.
- Avoid sun and tanning two weeks prior to procedure.
- Do not take Ibuprofen, Niacin, Vitamin E, Fish Oil, Gingko Biloba, St. John's Wort, Evening Primrose Oil 24 hours before procedure.
- No waxing, tweezing, tinting 3 days before your procedure.
- Electrolysis no less than five days before the procedure.
FULL LIP COLOR
Forget reapplying your lipstick! Save money and obtain perfect results every time with this Full Lip Color procedure all you’ll need is a little gloss and go. Guaranteed never to kiss off! Pale lip color, blurred lip line or scaring can all be corrected permanently, so you can confidently drink, eat and… kiss… knowing that your lips look perfect.
As we age our lips lose shape and definition, this treatment gives the appearance of younger looking lips. Who else wants full, youthful lips......without Collagen or Cosmetic Surgery? Have you ever looked at celebrities with their perfect pouts and wished that your lips looked like that? Have your lips disappeared over time? Do you have no cupids bow? ..and wish you had? All of these things can be corrected with permanent makeup - using techniques that look as natural as you desire. Shading and full color provide a more youthful and voluptuous look for your lips.
Treatment will begin with a consultation about the shape and color of your choice. We recommend bringing your everyday lipstick and lip pencil to match a color you like.
Do you want fuller lips without needles and fillers? The procedure of lip enhancement can enlarge the lip area. It is the perfect solution for anyone wanting fuller, youthful, more symmetrical lips.
Lip liner correct asymmetrical and faded lip borders. Lip liner can also be done with color lightly shaded into the lip for more natural look.
The use of permanent lip liner will magically hide those embarrassing lip lines, it will eliminate the problem of lipstick "bleeding" into the fine lines around the mouth, change the size and shape of the lips as well as the color, create definition to uneven or thin lips and provide symmetry. A cleft lip can also be concealed. Imagine the time and money that will be saved not drawing your lips several times each day!
- If you have a history of cold sores (herpes simplex), we advise you to contact your doctor to obtain a prescription medication to prevent such outbreaks. You will need to be pretreated with anti-viral medication Valtrex. The medication must be taken 2-3 days prior to the procedure and 2-3 days after the procedure.
- Lip wax or bleaching treatments should not be undertaken for at least a two-week period preceding your permanent cosmetic procedure.
- Injectable FILLERS may be done 2 weeks or more prior to your scheduled procedure. However, to avoid complications it is best to do fillers 6 weeks after your permanent cosmetic procedure.
- Electrolysis treatments should be performed no less that 2 weeks prior to your procedure.
Lip procedure clients should avoid salty foods, hot beverages, and drink through a straw when possible for the first week after a permanent cosmetic procedure. Avoid biting and licking your lips.
Lips can take 1-3 treatments for desired depth of color. Keeping lips moist daily will lengthen the time the pigment will last.
Full lips $500
Lip enhancement $595
Lip Liner $200
Touch Up $50 1-3 month after 1st initial Procedure
Every woman knows that well applied eyeliner will accentuate the eyes, making lashes look darker and thicker and giving your eyes that certain sparkle. However, applying your own eyeliner is difficult and time consuming, and if you need glasses to see, an almost impossible mission to accomplish!
You can sleep, swim and exercise and still look great 24/7 with no more runny eye make-up! Never worry about smudges again. A subtle, natural look, mimicking thousands of tiny eyelashes with the implantation of pigments in the lash line. This procedure is popular with both male and female clients. Additional shadowing of color can be added for a soft natural liner or a more bold, definite line can be achieved.
A thorough consultation will take place before the procedure to determine the desired result. Since most eye liner procedures are done in black it is one of the most long lasting treatments. This must be remembered when choosing a design. All eye liner procedures consist of 2 visits. A touch up is required once 1-2 months after the initial procedure for best results.
With Cosmetic Tattooing, your eyeliner is applied in the color and style you choose. From soft and natural to a more glamorous look, whatever the choice, one thing is for certain… you can throw out your pencils and liquid liners for ever!
- Any eyelash tinting or eyelash perming should be carried out no sooner than 1 week before or two weeks after the procedure.
- Do not wear contact lenses during or immediately following the procedure. Remember to bring your glasses. You may resume wearing your contact lenses as soon as your eyes feel comfortable. (This is normally 24 hours after the procedure).
- You must discontinue use of any eyelash growth serum Latisse, Revitalash, etc. 2 weeks prior to a permanent cosmetic procedure and you cannot use it again until three weeks after a procedure.
Absolutely no mascara for 5 days after the eyeliner procedure. To reduce the risk of infection, you must buy and use a new tube of mascara and eyeliner after the permanent cosmetic procedure.
Bottom eyeliner $200.00
Top and Bottom Liner $425.00
Touch Up Top and Bottom 4-6 weeks $60.00